thevintagehousethatcould

thevintagehousethatcould
Please pop over to my new website and blog X

26 January 2015

it was all yellow....

Blue is my favourite colour. It always has been and I think it always will be. Its a long story but my loathing of yellow is quite personal and those of you that know me well will know that it has something to do with a certain 'House' at school! But not one to hold a grudge forever... yellow has made a comeback in my life. Its actually freaking me out and I don't know what to do about it. I am instantly drawn to anything yellow, in clothes shops, interior shops and its sneaking its way into my home. There is just something about the way it makes other colours appear brighter and fresher, yes it reminds me of summer and we all need that right now but I even loved it at Christmas. However, my love for all things yellow is halted when it is next to green. So I hate daffodils and sunflowers and although I found some lovely baubles last year for the tree I just couldn't bring myself to put them on, so they went on a doorknob instead! I'm sorry but there has to be a line....

Check out my Pinterest for some more yellow inspiration and one day I might even show you my yellow shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment